Bjorn Dunkerbeck deja Thommen T1!!

Eliotasos

Totalwind Supergurú
Pues eso, que dice que deja Thommen, y no hay sponsor oficial hasta el campeonato de Sylt, aunque todos nos imaginamos cual será...

Aqui la noticia desde la pagina de la PWA:

www.pwaworldtour.com

Un saludo

Y aqui va una parte de la entrevista que le hacen a Antoine Albeau los de Starboard [ojos]

Starboard: It’s no secret that Bjorn Dunkerbeck raced on Starboard boards for the first time at the PWA Turkey event. It became very close between the two of you and that must have been very exciting. Bjorn eventually won the event when we don’t recall that you have lost it him in three years.Everyone wants to know: was it the boards, or was it luck, or the wind conditions or maybe racer skill?
Antoine Albeau: Bjorn is a very good competitor and I think that he was maybe a bit fed up with being behind. So when he decided to use the same boards as I have he got back his competitive spirit and was more into the race. He made a good choice to take the iSonic as the iSonic are the most competitive boards on the market.

Starboard: If it ever happened, would you welcome Bjorn to the Dream Team?
Antoine Albeau: Of course. He will be very welcome to join me in the Dream Team and I would be very happy to test the iSonic with him.

Es curioso que en la prueba de Alicati, sello dos starboard y quedo primero [ojos2] [ojos2] como en los viejos tiempos, intratable, me temo que las T1 no son tan eficientes........, veremos que sorpresa para sylt trae..... :x

Mejor, se va a ver el quien es el mejor realmente. (como si fuera un campeonato monogoma)

Volver