Freestyle at Dakhla

Marin DAVID

Usuario
My name is Marin DAVID and I'm 20 years old. I come from Brittany in West France. Last summer I was at Dakhla in South Morocco. I wanna share with you this month in this paradise. Flat water, desert and wind, wind, wind. Thank's a lot if you appreciate it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi David

I enjoyed very much your video. Fantastic level and awesome spot! You've already got many movements and I find your style very smooth and technical. I laughted with that high jump volcano, it was funny xd

Keep on pushing and nice to meet you!!

[000203E9.gif]

Chifarra dijo:
Hi David

I enjoyed very much your video. Fantastic level and awesome spot! You've already got many movements and I find your style very smooth and technical. I laughted with that high jump volcano, it was funny xd

Keep on pushing and nice to meet you!!

[000203E9.gif]
Many thanks for your post. We will ty to come one month in Fuerteventura this summer. That will be the first time in this place. I really hope.

I'm also going on June 22th. Just one week at the Egli's center, on the south part of the island. I must improve mi level and may be Fuerte could be a good place for it. Probably it will be a little bit stressful on those days, huge number of riders sailing alltogether but seems to be a very nice experience and, as you, It's my first time too.

I hope you continue sharing your videos here. You're very young and we will be able to see your progress very pleased.

Regards David.

[punk.gif]

Volver