Muere Peter Volwater

Marcos84

Totalwind Jedi
The windsurfing world has been shocked again this morning by the untimely death of one of the Netherlands finest windsurfers, Peter Volwater.

Pete was one of the biggest characters on the PWA Tour since his debut in 1995 and was an incredible all round talent, with regular top 5 finishes in multiple disciplines. Known for everything from massive double forwards in the 50 knot winds of Gran Canaria, to blistering speed on the slalom course, Pete was a truly spectacular in all aspects of the sport.

Off the water the story was no different and, with a massive smile and a drink in his hand, Pete led the charge in the bar just as much as on the water, always ready to have fun with the huge number of people who were lucky enough to have him as a friend.

Despite Pete’s massive energy for life, in June 2014, he began to suffer terribly with depression and began treatment for the condition. Sadly, after a long hard battle Pete was found dead in the early hours of this morning.

Our thoughts and deepest sympathies are with Pete’s family and girlfriend who have been by his side with love and support through everything he has been through, and with the many, many friends who will miss everything that Pete brought to life and to windsurfing. He will be very sadly missed.

RIP Pete

Joder ya van dos en poco tiempo y por lo mismo, que complicado es el cerebro humano. Descanse en paz

Me he quedado blanco. Era un grande. Y no encontrarle sentido a la vida llevando una vida que, almenso desde fuera, todos podríamos envidiar.

No le tengais nunca envidia a nadie y aprovechad la vida lo mejor que podais, es un regalo que nunca sabemos cuando se acaba. Mañana me voy a Moulay! [heavy]

D.E.P.

Joder este tío lo vi navegando en Pozo y era un crack y fuera del agua mejor, no entiendo lo que ha podido pasar además era del 75 como yo, puta vida, hay que disfrutar la vida, seguro que estarás con Menegatti y André seguro navegando ya por allí arriba.

Bufff yo me he enterado por el instagram de Ricardo Campello y me he quedado sin palabras.

Cuando era un enano y comencé a navegar veía montones de fotos suyas y me quedaba embobado.

Aquí os pongo un enlace de la noticia

http://www.continentseven.com/r-i-p-peter-volwater/

qué gran perdida! siempre teniamos una conversación amistosa en la PWA CostaBrava. Un gran tipo!
descansa en paz Peter!

Joder, menudo sopapo.
La cabeza y sus problemas, qué grandes desconocidos para la mayoría...

La verdad que no le conocia,he visto varios videos y fotos y me emocionaba verlo,la verdad otro grande que se nos va,que descanse en paz.

Qué terrible y absurda decisión, siempre hay salida a los problemas, siempre. Lo unico que no tiene remedio es precisamente la muerte.

DEP

Hoy han grabado en Pozo una nueva maniobra de Ricardo Campello, que ha llamado THE VOLWATER "in memoriam".

Esta circulando por FB. Lo he visto, al compartirlo Peter Thommen.

A ver si se ve:

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/es_ES/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="/ricardocampellov111/videos/vb.78629084562/10153126852364563/?type=1"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="/ricardocampellov111/videos/10153126852364563/"><a href="/ricardocampellov111/videos/10153126852364563/"></a><p>Today I came out with a new Jump Move in pozo and I am going to call it THE VOLTWATER in dedication of our great friend that passed Away a few days ago , Pete this one is for you! Hope you like it !! feel welcome to Share it !!</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/ricardocampellov111">Ricardo Campello</a> on Viernes, 3 de julio de 2015</blockquote></div></div>

ya en YT

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hace ya unos días, pero me sigue entristeciendo mucho. Una pena que no seamos capaces de tomar el control frente a desordenes mentales que en cualquier momento nos pueden embargar a cualquiera. Descanse en paz.

Volver