Tabou ficha a Dario Ojeda

sergio pousada

Totalwind Supergurú
Darío Ojeda con Tabou Boards.
fuente: http://www.tabou-boards.com/

frontpage-dario.jpg

MP: Welcome to the Tabou Team Dario- tell us a little about your recent accomplishments and what made you want to sail on Tabou boards.

DO: Tabou is a great board brand with a lot of experince in wave boards, they have spend a lot of time developing for the best board and I think is the key to take your level to a higher one.

MP: You are one of the best sailors at Pozo - who do you think your main competition will be at the event this year?

DO: I can say that anyone of the locals and of course some of the guys who follow the tour can give a surprise anytime.

MP: What do you think it will take for you to win the wave title?

DO: Strong wind and nice sizes wave and a bit of luck.

MP: What is a normal day in your life like?

DO: A normal day for me is to wake up, fast streching, go surf if is any surf early, then breakfast and windsurfing all day if is a good day, a take breaks to eat and recover in between, then I go to the gym and train thai boxing for 2 hours and back home, streching , dinner and then ready to go to bed.

MP: Tell us about any new moves or favorite moves that you are working on.

DO: I don't have new moves I just try to do all the repertory everytime I go sailing, that can be doubles, pushforwards, airtakas, 360s, 360s backsides...

MP: Where is your favorite place to windsurf?

DO: anywhere it's good winds and waves, the only thing is that I don't like so much the cold.

MP: How do you see the future of windsurfing?

DO: I think is the moment that windsurf diserve as much attention as in the early 80s. it's incredible the things we do now.

MP: Do you have any words to live by?

DO: live life everyday like is your last day.

MP: Thanks for your time and good luck on tour this year!

DO: You are welcome!!! thanks

Volver